Tampa, Florida

Enforcing Alimony

Enforcement of Alimony Attorneys in Tampa

Benefit from Board Certified Marital and Family Law Specialists

When you and your spouse have divorced and reached an arrangement in all aspects including alimony, it is expected that both parties adhere to terms set forth. If one spouse is not complying or is refusing to comply with the divorce arrangement, it is extremely important that you speak with a Tampa enforcement of alimony lawyer. Our team at Givens Givens Sparks can be there to help you. It can be extremely frustrating and upsetting if your spouse is refusing to pay alimony for some reason. We understand that this can be a difficult and emotional situation for you and your family and we can help you.

Schedule a free case review by calling (813) 518-7941.

If the court has ordered you and your spouse to comply with a divorce arrangement, it is against the law to violate that arrangement. You have a right to file a motion for contempt. There are several ways this can be brought about which depend upon your specific circumstances. Our attorneys can help you with any questions and concerns that you might have about enforcing alimony in the state of Florida.

The following contempt actions may be taken:

  • Wage garnishment
  • Civil penalties
  • Fees and fines

Call (813) 518-7941 for Your Free Consultation

Failure to pay alimony can result in serious legal consequences. You have a right to ensure that your ex-spouse upholds his or her end of the arrangement that you both reached in either a settlement or in court. People all over the state rely on these types of financial payments to cover their basic needs, and halting, changing, or slowing these payments without permission from the court is very serious.

If you have questions or concerns regarding your alimony arrangement, you should speak with our legal team at Givens Givens Sparks immediately. If you and your family depend upon your divorce arrangement being upheld, you need to be informed of your options if your spouse is not paying or refusing to support you financially for whatever reason. There are proper legal channels to bring contentions like this in the Florida family courts. With more than 135 combined years of experience and two Board Certified Marital and Family Law Specialists on staff, we know what to do to help you through this situation.

Call (813) 518-7941 today.

Client Testimonials

  • "I feel exceptionally fortunate having been referred to you."

  • "Rob has proven his extraordinary talent, perseverance, vast knowledge of the law, along with his professional demeanor and his ability to communicate and listen well."

  • "Your expertise, knowledge and professionalism put me at ease while you handled my out of state matters."

  • "I will be forever grateful for your assistance, understanding & concern on my divorce."

  • "Know anyone with the same amount of class, ethics and thoughtfulness and ability to execute as you?"

  • "The times we have with our granddaughter are a constant reminder of Rob’s highly effective work."

  • "Going through a divorce is a very traumatic event, but you all make your clients feel cared for and the trust factor is definitely felt."

  • "I would recommend them 200% to anyone who has to go through a divorce."

  • "I truly appreciate your brilliant legal minds and your professional protection of my desires and interests as pertaining to my home."

  • "If I ever have a friend who's going through a divorce, you will be the only name for me to recommend."

  • "Mr. Givens assured me that he was placing my needs in very good hands. He was correct because we are in a much better place because of your efforts."

  • "Stann is an intellectually gifted, highly motivated, knowledgeable attorney. He was truly a 'master negotiator.'"

  • "Rob, Thank you for your assistance and guidance throughout my divorce process. I will certainly recommend you to others seeking legal support."

  • "I appreciate you both always taking the time to answer all of my questions"

  • "Your joint efforts and hard work have finally brought a son and father together."

  • "Your guidance and wisdom has truly guided me through this difficult process that I can now put behind me."

  • "His research, preparation and professionalism is noteworthy in every aspect."

  • "Rob, I wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the time, effort and hard work you put into my case! Without your assistance, Madison would not be here with us in South Florida."

  • "Your guidance and wisdom has truly guided me through this difficult process that I can now put behind me. "

  • "His research, preparation and professionalism is noteworthy in every aspect. You have a brilliant attorney on your team."

  • Paula, thank you so much! You have been a true pleasure to work with through this difficult process. I really appreciate it.

  • "Rob, Thanks again for all of your help through this process. You and Paula have both been great."

  • "Ellen, this comes with sincere gratitude for a job well done. You have restored my faith in your profession. Thank you for always acting in my best interest."

  • "Ellen, I could not have been more fortunate in my legal representation!"

  • "I am very happy that I selected your firm and would not hesitate to give my highest recommendation."

  • "Rob, I wanted to say thank you for all your efforts in getting this agreement settled."

  • You have been wonderfully amazing. Thank you for everything. So grateful.

Get In Touch

At Givens Givens Sparks, your family is our family. As such, we promise to fight for each client and voraciously protect their best interests. Facing a family law issue? Get in touch with us to learn how we can help!

  • Please enter your name.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.