Founding Partner at Givens Law Group
Attorney Chris Givens is a founding partner at Givens Law Group who is admitted to practice in all state courts of Florida. He attended the University of Florida, where he got his Bachelor of Sciences in 1999, then went on to Florida State University College of Law, earning his Juris Doctorate in 2003. Chris Givens is an accomplished attorney who handles a wide range of divorce and family law cases.
Select Honors and Distinctions
- “Nation’s Top One Percent” – National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- Voted Super Lawyers® (2019-2021)
- Voted Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” (2013-2017)
- Member of: the Florida Bar Association, Hillsborough County Bar Association, Florida Justice Association, Family Law Inn of Tampa, Hillsborough County Family Law Executive Counsel.
- Co-author of both the alimony chapter in the Florida Bar’s book on the dissolution of marriage, and of the child support modification chapter of the Florida Bar’s book on post-decree modifications.